terça-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2008

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places - worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere - going nowhere
And their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression - no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tommorow - no tommorow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
'Cos I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very Mad World
Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy Birthday - Happy Birthday
Made to feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen - sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me - no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me - look right through me
Gary Jules,"Mad world"

2 comentários:

Satya disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Satya disse...

There’s definitely a MAD World out there. And probably the saddest part of it, is that we’re in it, just like everyone else.
Sometimes there’s the need, in our hearts, to have something different, TO BE someone different, but the problem is that, it’s not that easy to break the chain, and so we stick in it, "going nowhere".
There’s the need, I mean, we really have to... I don’t know, stop standing there saying we don’t agree and doing nothing. Maybe we’re to little do anything, but maybe, just maybe, we’re exactly that strong (especialy if it´s about us). Just like u once had in you’re nick "People should not be afraid of what their government could do. Their government should be afraid of what the people CAN do". But oh well, those are another stories, there’s no need to go there…
Because, in my point of view, the most curious thing in all this, is that, to stand up for the world, in general, most of the times, could simply be to stand up for ourselves, in particular.
But that’s what makes the world so MAD (and sad), people get apart, from their significant others, from their dreams, from what they belive and what they love to do, from who they are, eventually. And when everything and everyone is strange(even yourself)...there’s no reason to stop moving "in circles", pushing whatever or whoever stands up in the way, there’s no reason to trust, there’s no reason to straight up, and be happy..

Ok, nao sei pq é que escrevi em inglês, ms pronto saiu, esquece la os erros! =P E já agora, uma nota do Coimbra de Matos:
“O cérebro alimenta-se de informação; a alma, de afecto.
Vivemos na era da informação. Quando chegará a do amor?
Tenhamos esperança; e trabalhemos de mão dadas para a construir.
E é tudo o que aprendo (e aprendi) na vida – quando, ao nascer do sol, te olho docemente.
De outro modo, é a banalidade das coisas e a insipidez dos seres.”