sexta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2008

The man behind the moustache! =)

Every morning when I wake up, I experience an exquisite joy - the joy of being Salvador Dalí - and I ask myself in rapture: What wonderful things this Salvador Dalí is going to accomplish today?"

"I do not paint a portrait to look like the subject, rather does the person grow to look like his portrait."

"The reason that some portraits don't look true to life is that some people make no effort to resemble their pictures."

"The world will admire me. Perhaps I'll be despised and misunderstood, but I'll be a great genius, I'm certain of it."

"There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction."

"When I was five years old I saw an insect that had been eaten by ants and of which nothing remained except the shell. Through the holes in its anatomy one could see the sky. Every time I wish to attain purity I look at the sky through flesh."




Um comentário:

Satya disse...

epa, que louco. Isso remete logo pro cantico negro! "EU TENHO A MINHA LOUCURA! E levanto-a, como um facho, a arder na noite escura, e sinto espuga, e sangue e cânticos nos labios... (...) Ah que ninguem me dê piedosas intenç~oes! Ninguem me peça definições! Ninguem me diga: "Vem por aqui". A minha vida é um vendaval que se soltou, uma onda que se alevantou, é um atomo a mais que se animou... nao sei por onde vou, nao sei para onde vou, sei que nao vou por ai!" ihihi